Ethylene Glycol 50/50 Pre-Mix Formulation
AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant provides superior heat transfer and excellent protection against corrosion, cylinder-liner cavitation, freezing and boilover. It provides maximum protection in extreme temperatures and operating conditions, and provides superior protection for aluminum, steel, cast iron, copper, brass and solder alloys.
Package sizes include:
1-Gallon Bottles (case of 4)
Product Code: ANTHD •
AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant is recommended for applications requiring any of the following specifications:
Product Application Specs
• ASTM D4985, D6210
• Case IH
• Caterpillar EC-1
• Chrysler MS7170
• Cummins CES14603
• Detroit Diesel 7SE298, 93K217
• Fiat Professional; Fiat Truck
• Ford WSS-M97B51-A1
• Freightliner 48-22880
• John Deere 8650-5
• Mack Truck CNH
• MTU MTL5048, 5049
• New Holland
• PACCAR: Kenworth, Peterbilt
• TMC of ATA RP329, 330, 338
• US Military CID A-A-52624A
AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant is the best option for mixed fleets of both heavy-duty applications & passenger-vehicles that want to use one antifreeze/coolant. AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolant is a poly-organic acid formulation that does not contain inorganic acid salts (phosphate, nitrate, nitrite, silicate, borate, amine) found in conventional and hybrid organic acid (HOAT) antifreeze/coolants. These materials are responsible for almost all scaling issues in cooling systems, and they can also precipitate to form scale if the antifreeze/coolant inhibitor system is at the wrong pH or mixed with incompatible products. AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolant virtually eliminates scaling problems.
AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant features
• Pre-mixed 50/50 with high-purity water.
• Fully formulated: DOES NOT require the use of supplemental coolant additives (SCAs) or extenders.
• All-organic formulation is further enhanced with anti-scalant, anti-fouling and water-pump lubrication additives.
• Phosphate, nitrate, nitrite, silicate, borate and amine-free.
• Boil-over protection up to 265°F with a 15 psi radiator cap.
• Freeze protection down to -34°F.
Help Prevent Metallic Corrosion and Erosion
Independent tests reveal AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolant greatly surpasses standards for metallic corrosion and erosion, achieving nearly perfect scores in ASTM corrosion and erosion testing on cast aluminum cylinder heads, steel, copper, solder, brass and cast iron and aluminum water pumps.
AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolants do not contain inorganic salts that deplete over time and turn into scale deposits. Their unique blend of organic acids provide durable and long-lasting protection of cooling system components. Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant can be used for 600,000 miles, 12,000 hours of operation or six years, whichever comes first, in heavy-duty and off-road applications.
Compatible With Other Fluids
AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolant is compatible with all ethylene and propylene antifreeze and coolant colors, as well as all plastics and elastomers (hoses, gaskets, etc.) found in cooling systems. However, mixing propylene and ethylene glycol formulations can make it difficult to predict freeze protection. If mixing for top-off is unavoidable, it is recommended to flush the cooling system at the next convenient opportunity.
Protection up to 600,000 miles, 12,000 hours or 6 years, whichever comes first. Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant can be used in non-heavy-duty applications, but with a drain interval of 150,000 miles or five years, whichever comes first.
Directions for Use
• Do not add water.
• Do not remove radiator cap when engine is hot.
• Antifreeze/coolant (new or used) is hazardous. Clean up and dispose of properly following local regulations.
• Check and maintain coolant level at every oil-change interval.
• Check owner's manual for additional maintenance and top-off guidelines.
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Click here to view the MSDS Data Sheet for AMSOIL ANTHD.
Keep out of the reach of children. Don't pollute. Return used oil to collection centers.